In 1929 … with plastics in its infancy, two families fought the odds and the Great Depression to begin a manufacturing firm in Cincinnati, Ohio. Determined to be an industry leader, Plastic Moldings Company pioneered new, innovative technologies to meet our customers’ growing needs for precision plastic components. This innovation and bold thinking continues today.
Our commitment to customers, team members, and shareholders has driven decades of success and led to the development of our company today, PMC SMART Solutions. We are a trusted partner to our strategic, global customers, because we offer SMART SolutionsTM in engineering, design/development, and plastic molding and contract assembly. PMC built this trust based on three guiding principles:
- Developing and supplying complex, hyper-precision molding and contract assembly solutions for customers’ products
- Offering PMC SMART solutions to deliver reliable quality and delivery
- An uncompromising commitment to be the premier innovator in plastics engineering and manufacturing technology
– Manufacturing Technology that Saves Lives
The results of our commitment to these principles speak for themselves:
- PMC growth from new and long-time customers
- PMC recipient of multiple quality awards from some of the largest global OEMs
- PMC financial stability and continued reinvestment
- PMC team member's personal growth and dedication to the company
Today, PMC is privately-owned and operated by the founding family. President and CEO Lisa Jennings leads the company, representing a fourth-generation commitment to the original philosophies and guiding principles. Under Jennings' leadership, the company became WBE/WOSB certified in 2013.